Wednesday, April 8, 2009

She must have read it

I swear Mother Nature read my blog and realized how very cruel and mean she has been. No new snow Woo Hoo!!!!

It was a repeat route of yesterday. Honey Harbour Road is great for rolling hills and not a lot of traffic. Well at least until the cottagers begin to show up. The roads cleared up wonderfully today. Yes there was still pavement under there.




This worked out well because it was interval day. Lots of full power accelerations which would have been a nightmare yesterday. The wind was a bit of an issue but tried to use it to my advantage and get as many in while going in to the wind. If you can't stop it might as well use it.

On my way back home I was actually a little confused when I saw this.

Oh ya the sun does exist. A nice way to finish up. Of course getting presents is always nice and I had one waiting for me when I got home. This has my secret weapon in it for 24 hour events.


No it's not a third lung. That's in the race mix for Ontario and Canada Cups. I've been playing around with the different ready mixed from INFINIT to fine tune what my body needs for long races. Also getting to see the web seminar with Chris Eatough helped dial in the final numbers. Well I have my race mix and I'll be trying it out this weekend.

I have another present today. More on that tomorrow.

Later





No comments: