Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cat's in the closet

Training is training but a cat coming out of the closet is more entertaining. Dealing with a cat that has sexual identity issues has been interesting to say the least. Yes I'm talking about Doug or Dougless as he/she has now been known. It's surgery day, no this isn't my revenge on the freak for hiding his/hers true sex from both myself and the ospca. It's just that this household would prefer Dougless doesn't come home as a baby momma for some two bit four legged gangsta. So time to get snipped and wrapped or what ever else they do.

I'll admit that I'm still in denial that Doug is a girl, that she has been a transvestite for the last 6 months. I'm not sure if she started her cross sexing early to protect herself from the Bob, I could understand that. Bobke has most definitely followed in the steps of the man he was named after and for any woman this is a creepy thing. Of course it didn't take long for them to become close. At first we thought cute little buddies but then it wandered into the gay love with the two spending way to much quality time together in a very small bed. What ever amuses you, they always waited till no one was in the room. Of course this is where Doug's personality began to show. He/she was cool, played in the water, was interested in mechanical things, curious about everything, beat the shit out of dogs, you know boy things. Can you see why I'm still not fully accepting it. I don't want him to be a her. It's not right, it's not fair.

Well in the next 24 hours he/she will be a not got anything left and the problem will be solved. I don't think Doug will ever admit to herself that she is a bit butch. There is so much more that can be told about Bob and Doug but I'm running late this morning and someone has a date with the vet. I'll continue another day. Random thought, my Polar has now decided that it doesn't want to talk with the computer, any suggestions????

No comments: