Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stop it please

I'm getting a little frustrated but maybe, just maybe things will work out. Yes I'm on another venting spree about the weather. How much rain can we really get? The taps have got to run dry soon. The snow has melted in the woods, the roads are clear, you can stop now. I know that the old line of April showers bring May flowers but I really don't like flowers.

I'm looking at the week do list on the bike and I'm side glancing at the long term weather, I'm not impressed. Of course it could warm up 20 degrees and I wouldn't complain as much. See what the rain and cold does to people. Makes them ride road bikes on the dirt. Watch closely and you will see a couple AWI racing members near the end of the video.

1 comment:

John Bragdon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.