Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I rode two hours and I didn't get anywhere. The fun of the rollers. The only good thing about indoor training is that its much easier to get into a heart rate zone and stay there. No hills, stop signs or traffic to break up the flow. The other advantage is that on the rollers I can keep Lance Armstrong with in eye sight even on the steepest parts of the Pyrenees. Tour videos really do help keep me going on the course. Plus its great to try and match Armstrong's cadence.

It's back to the gym tomorrow, Hoping the weather will be a little more agreeable so I can get a few outdoor km's We were hammered pretty steady Monday and this is meaning that x-c ski season will be a go. Time to get the classics's out and prepped. The skates will be collecting dust for a a little longer. It's only the first week of December and its already beat last years snow at this time.

Down time

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

the original big ring said...

Holy f*ck Matt! I didn't know you spoke spanish?!?!

Hey, can you burn me a few copies of some cycling dvds ? I'm going to need more videos to get me through, what looks to be, a long winter!

C.

Matt Spak said...

Si no comprendo. ummmm can anyone translate this for me please. I think it says hi I'm a scame artist and send me all your money and I'll send you a bottle of spanish fly. Maybe.