Sunday, December 30, 2007

I think she hates me. Was my first workout on the rollers with the new training zones that Heather layed out for me. Lets just say that my legs felt a bit wobbly when I got off the bike. Not that this is a bad thing. The ski yesterday did leave them feeling a little tired this morning which didn't help matters much. Some good stretching has them feeling much better now.

It will be nice getting back into my normal training timezones again. All the holidays and family days has got my body a bit confused. Gym days have been bumped around a bit because of Christmas day and New Years day. Doesn't anyone want to work out on those days?

My afternoon consists of building the winter bike program for the Midland Tri Club. No I'm not a triathlete but I do play one on t.v. Actually they are a great group and we have a lot of Ironman in the club which gives me more people to ride with on those long training ride days. I don't know alot about Tri's but enough to become one of the bike coaches.

No comments: