Sunday, December 16, 2007

So here were the options. Option 1 ride on the rollers for 1.5 hours then go to the gym. Option 2 ride to the gym in the crazy snowy cold weather work out then ride home. Option 3 um I don't thing there was an option 3 and if there was it probably included sitting on the couch eating potato chips.

Well since I really hate having to be on the hamster wheels until I really need to be I took option 2. Yep it was a fun interesting ride. We are getting hammered with a storm. Well the bonus for me being Sunday was the lack of traffic on the road.

I took a longer route that looped through the downtown. Lets just say that I was getting lots of interesting looks. I live in the area where snowmobiles are huge and I had a bunch wave to me. Kinda cool and helped to keep the drive up to suffer in the -12 temps with pelting snow.

Rolled into the gym and spent a few minutes deicing myself


Great work out then back on the bike and did the same route in reverse. Total of 1.5 hours riding and an hour in the gym.

Then came the real work out. Snow means clearing driveways. My new snow blower is up at mom's since our big beast is having mechanical problems and has not been fixed yet. What does that mean for me. Meant I had to shovel my driveway and snowblow Mom's. There is something to be said about having a single car driveway. To bad I don't have it at either house. Lots of snow here, definatly need to get the skis preped.

Check in tomorrow for the new Sidi shoes review. Very sweet.

No comments: