Monday, December 3, 2007

It was an indoor day with a total of just under 2 hours on the rollers. Things are slowly feeling better. Will start to ramp up on the time next week. The rollers though. BORING!!!! I'm definatly going to be sick of movies by the time spring comes along.

Not sure if I will be riding in to the gym tonight though. We have had 12 hours of freezing rain and it might be just above what I'm brave enough to handle. They are predicting some pretty nasty weather all day.

Starting to map out my 2008 race schedule. Its going to be alot of the same races this year with the first being the Uxbridge Icebreaker. They have moved the race back a couple weeks to mid April now instead of the first weekend. Personally I liked it early where the weather is a bit harsh. Last year was great at plus 3 and pouring rain. Sorry I'm a little sick in my mind some days. I think this is why I keep training outside in this weather for as long as I can.

Well it's off to work on the skating rinks they call roads. SHould be fun.

No comments: