Thursday, January 3, 2008

Starting the New Year right. I showed a little self control New Year Eve. This meant I leaped out of bed feeling like a million bucks. Let me rephrase that I got up and a good mood and craving coffee.

Cruised down to cheer on some Tri Club members at the Snowflake series 10km run. It was crisp out and I bet there were alot of people muttering under their breathes "What the $%&@ am I doing here" I said it once or twice and I wasn't running.


Had an optional workout for New Years day. Optional meant if my head wasn't ready to explode and I wasn't curled up in the fetal position I would play. Because of the snow and temp I opted for an 1.5 on the rollers. At least I had some company.
Brent wanted to get some practise on his rollers before the first club training session.

We are coming out of the deep freeze this weekend with temperatures way way above the freezing mark. What does this mean. Means the skis and snowshoes are staying on the wall and Matt's going to get some long outdoor rides in. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: