Friday, February 26, 2010

Chuck would ride it!!

For get everybody wanting to be like Mike, I want to be like Chuck. Chuck has style. Chuck is cool and he can solve all the worlds problems with one judo chop. He also proved to the world that



I'm not going to argue that point. So if Chuck Norris was a cyclist, wait he probably is what bike would he ride. That's right folks, he would be riding this!!!


The new road whip showed up a couple days ago. Let's just say that this thing awesome. I've yet to show it to my other road bike just because of the jealousy it might have towards it.

Simple run down,lots of carbon, full Ultegra, Mavic Ksyriums. 15.9 lbs out of the crate. There will be some blinging out of the bike that may shave a little bit more weight off. Unfortunately the bars are not winged so that is the only major immediate change. Besides Chuck riding the same bike, slim chance I will be riding in the same pack as him so no concerns, Jacob and Tristan are both rolling on the same bikes. A little individual styling is in order.


The paint and graphics are very subtle

This does not do justice to the carbon weave.

The bike is sitting in my living room taunting me with thoughts of fast climbs and even faster descents. The worst thing is that all I can do is stare at it. Maybe I should hang it on the wall in the training room as incentive on what is to come. I can see a few inter club road races on this bike.

Huge thank you to Tristan, Jacob and Mike of Bike Stop in Orrilia for setting me up on the bike this year.

Hey Chuck give me my bike back!!!

No comments: