Monday, September 17, 2007



As mentioned earlier The Terry Fox Run means alot to me. Cancer is cruel. I wasn't feeling very energetic Sunday morning and it was down right cold at 7:30 but got the gear on, ate the rest of a peperoni panzorotti. Ya I know nice breakfast but it was what I was craving. The ride in was chilly at only plus 7 and windy but the sun was out. It was going to be a beautiful fall day.

Met up with some of the Tri Club members for the warm up and cheering before the run started. It was great to see this type of energy out for an amazing cause.


Because both knees are still far from healed I rode the course a couple times cheering on people. Got some great shots and its great to see everyone doing something active. Midland is a town of about 18000 but we had an awesome turn out.


Our lead out for the Run/Ride

Not bad for a smaller town.

My total for the day was 2 hours of mellow riding with a couple hard pushes. Spent to rest of the day looking over my Blue NRS which I listed the damage earlier. Toady was Physio and laser. I like this laser!!!! Tomorrow will be a couple hours on the bike. Not sure if it will be road or mtb. The Dirty Enduro is coming up quickly.

No comments: