Sunday, September 9, 2007

My holidays are almost over and I'll be back racing in no time. I did a kinda sorta recovery ride today. Not even sure how to clasify it. About an hour on the bike path on the mountain bike at Molly's pace. In other words, stopping at every puddle, river, good smell etc. For those that don't know, Molly is my training partner (dog). From there I did my hour yoga routine. My knees are coming around and not poping as much. I stood a couple times during the ride and the pain in them has started to deminish. This is making me feel alot better.

So with the body improvements I'll definatly be dong the 60 km race this weekend. I'm still planning on staying off the bike most of this week just to get a full recovery. I'll get a short ride in before the race to get the legs firing. I'm also using a laser on my knees to help speed things up. Depending on the results I may invest in one. This new approach to fixing my body is giving me alot of hope. Dr. Cameron has got my hopes up on eliminating my back problems. It will be a tough off season though with lots of power and stabalizer muscle work. It wasa bit of a shocker for me considering I thought I had a strong core. I do but its that things are not balanced. Yep lots to do. For now I'm enjoying a beer

T

No comments: