Friday, September 21, 2007

The bike is back and the look on Dave's face when I picked it up was what I expected. I hadn't told him about the course when I dropped the bike off but after the tear down I think he had a pretty good idea.

The biggest cause of the shifting problem was a frozen derailer pulley. Pretty understandable. This isn't my bike but these were taken at the finish line.



Full results are still not up but a few times are posted. There were racers out there for 6.5 hours. Most were in the 5-6 hour mark. Some big name adventure racers were defintly hurting on the course. Makes my even happier with my performance.

The rest has been doing me good and the legs are starting to feel good again. Of course the weather is going to be perfect this weekend for racing. Awwww I'll still play.

Well time for work

No comments: