Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pulling the plug. Not going to race Paul's Dirty Enduro. The legs are not recovering as quick as I thought they would. I'd say that the drag-a-bike slide and fall routine during the race would be the main cause. Both knees are cracking and popping still. They were healing well before that race. I'd still do it again.

With the weekend clear its going to be some fun rides. I'll preride the Hardwood course on Saturday for a few hours. Sunday the club is doing a big group ride in Copeland Forest which will be on the list also. The weather is looking perfect for the rest of the week.

Speaking of the race last weekend I've still not seen final results. No one has. I have heard that I was 15 minutes behind the winner. Not to bad considering that there were racers 1-2 hours longer than me. Still want to see the numbers.

I'm off teh bike right now until the weekend. It really sucks because the weather is amazing and its perfect time to do some night riding. Its killing me not riding but its better to let things heal.

No comments: