Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm going to have a crazy busy weekend. It goes from this Saturday.

To this Saturday night.

To this Sunday morning.


Its been raining on and off today and its going to make the course tomorrow very interesting. the section of course going through 3 stage is all clay. Mixed with water there isn't a tire out there that gives you traction in this stuff. Its also supposed to drop down to 8 tonight and continue to rain through out the night. As sick as it sounds I like it when its shitty. Gear is packed and I'm now meeting Brandon at the Resort base which is great. We can leave a car at the finish line now instead of waiting for the shuttle.

It will be a late night tomorrow so I won't have a race report up till Sunday night. I'm looking forward to the Terry Fox Run. I'm going to ride it though. Because my knees are still not 100 percent and I still have races to go running would be a really dumb idea. Dr. Cameron agreed. I'll take lots of pics from both events. I may bring my camera during the race. There are enough road section that I can ride and shoot. Good luck to everyone at the Ontario Cup Finals on Sunday. I'm going to try and make it down for the elites to cheer on some friends

No comments: