Wednesday, September 9, 2009

closer and feeling good.

It's 7 am, I have coffee, I'm on holidays WTF!!! Old habits are hard to break. I can't sleep in if I tried.

Got out on the road bike yesterday. I had a smile from ear to ear. I kept the pace down to low zone 2 but the body felt good. No back issues, legs were a little tight but started to open up. I'll push things a little bit today. My stress level about this weekend and my body have pretty much disappeared.

It's amazing how being forced off the bike versus taking a few days off changes the mind. This little set back is proving to be even more of a benefit than just the now physical improvement. I'm getting a little anxious to get there and pre ride the course. Today to help add to the fire I'm heading out on my favorite road loop.

Bikes are pretty much ready, gear is ready to be packed in the bin, car is ready to be loaded. Planning on leaving by 8 tomorrow morning just trailing the morning rush hour traffic. Hopefully there will be no boarder crossing issues. Jacob had some problems last year but he is that shady look type.

Hoping that there could be a wifi signal at the venue. Watson will be racing in Europe hopefully riding past Max and Shamus and letting the old boys know they sent the wrong racers to worlds. We'll be trying to watch it on freecaster.

No comments: