Saturday, October 17, 2009

Another crazy weekend.

Well I'm up way to early. I've been staring out the window at the blackness while drinking very strong black coffee for well over an hour. I've looked at the thermometer a few times and its sitting below the freezing mark. Yep, it's fall for sure. Heading out on the road bike as soon as I see the sun poke up, it's going to be a chilly ride but to many things to do today.

For those not knowing, there is still registration available for the Hardwood 50km race. You do have to make your way to Hardwood to do it though. You have till 5:30 today to get in. Yes, I am racing this Sunday. Bike of choice is still not decided. For anyone on the fence about going. The weather is looking pretty good at this point and it looks like the turn out for the first race will be pretty good.

Late this afternoon I'll be going to one of my non favorite places in the world. I'm a country/small town person, yep, I'm Toronto bound to watch this. Sounds like there are some big names racing and they have beer on the the patio. Should be a good show!!

Mix in a few grown up responsibilities and some shop construction and I have a busy weekend. Pictures, videos, finger painting of the weekend will be up as my creativity or lack there of becomes available.

More coffee, sun is, well taking it's sweet ass time. Gotta roll!

No comments: