Thursday, October 29, 2009

Daylight saving time equals?

It's ten to seven in the morning, it's pitch black. By ten to seven in the evenings it's pitch black. This is the worst time of the year for me. Temptation to hide in the house under a blanket till the month of November is gone is always hard to fight off. I swear I would rather have an early winter, at least snow brightens things up.

Maybe it's the lack of sun that's got me in this mood, I'm definitely a vitamin D lover and it helps me mentally. Back to the snow, at least its brighter. I'm going to find it tough getting back in the flow of riding if I'm going to be forced on the trainer already.

So what is the point of daylight savings time? Getting up and still seeing black is always hard. That's what coffee is for right?? But coming home and no sooner than you take off your shoes you are turning on house lights what the time is switched. I think I would much rather have crap in the morning and just drink a pot and a half of coffee to have an extra hour of daylight when I get home to actually do, well stuff any stuff out doors. I wonder if Exposure ever thought that their lights would be used for raking. I will look a little funny wearing my helmet while armed with a rake and a leaf blower. It is a dangerous sport you know, more people have died from raking than from H1N1.

Daylights saving equals, a blahful month of November. Well at least I have this to look forward to. I'll just drink the month away with a mix of riding in there.

No comments: