Friday, October 30, 2009

2 week vacation.

I'm getting excited, Some of my big renos like work on the shop etc are coming to an end and the official 2 weeks off the bike is coming to an end. I know I can't go any longer, it feels like it's been a month but it's only 2 weeks.

Sometime tomorrow I will be on my bike, which bike at this point has yet to be decided. Do I test ride the NRS-1speed, do I clean Anthem that still is holding the race plate from the last race. I told you that I was going to step back and cleaning the bike was on the low side of the agenda. Every leaf is down now, trail riding will be interesting to say the least. The Molly Monster needs a good run though. Do I pull out the newly tuned road bike and head out on the Big Chute loop?

I'll decide tomorrow, I just know that my body will be very happy. I will also have more to write about.

No comments: