Thursday, October 8, 2009

They must be talking

Yep, I'm 100 percent certain that Mother Nature and my coach are talking. How do we keep him off the bike? I know, make it so he doesn't want to be out there. After a full week of rain, it's broke for one day, yes I see sun this morning so I'm going to get out for an easy ride. I may pull out the 29er tonight since I haven't ridden it in months.

Of course this is all short lived since it's back to crap weather tomorrow and the weekend is pretty much listing rain. My todo list on the house is getting smaller though. I have till the end of this month to do a year's worth of work. Maybe not the bad.

Weekend plan does include a couple rides, still pretty relaxed though even if it rains. Watson has made the make lemonade out of lemons comment to me about the weather. Piss off!!!! It's crap and by this point of the season riding in the cold and damp weather really doesn't appeal to me. March/April after being on the trainer all winter I'll go out in a hurricane just to have some forward momentum, October/ November rainbows and butterflies or it's the couch.

Work time, 2 days till a long weekend!!!

1 comment:

vanderbike said...

Brother, you and me are in the same boat! I haven't been on my bike since the 8 hour and everyday it looks at me like a pissed of lover. Hop on that 29er this weekend and let the good time roll