Saturday, April 17, 2010

Could be better, could be worse

Staring blankly at the computer this morning because I'm just in awe of the weather. It's cold, it's windy, and I think I just saw snow flakes. HMMMM thoughts on my vomit session ride seems to be towards the indoor side of the options. Am I impressed with that thought, HELL NO!!!! But when I see leaf less trees bending moving 10 feet left to right I have this sense that the wind may just pick up my frail little body and throw it around like a ragdoll.

Quick update the sun is now out but sideways rain is happening at the same time. I guess it's Mother Nature's idea of a sick twisted joke. Give you the illusion of it looking nice to get you outside then nail you.

I shouldn't complain to much about the conditions outside, those tan lines are coming back, I've gotten lot's of trail riding in already. Last year at this time I had to drive two hours south to spend time in any type of single track, this year things have been phenomenal. To spend a little time on the trainer today maybe a good thing and a simple reminder on how good it's been.

Sooner I start sooner the damage is done, Good luck to anyone venturing to the outdoors today. I'm being a little soft and riding in front of the tv.

No comments: