Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Running out of a reason

A chill evening of clean up and recovery work. The ankle is at about 95 percent now. That skiing and snowshoeing thing has made a huge difference in the recovery. Flexibility has almost fully returned, you know what this means. Yep, it's just about time to take a ride on the vomit machine., Am I looked forward to this, not really. Do I need to do it, yes. There is no what if's or well I could guesstimate my numbers. Not going to work. My biggest question right now is winter hr numbers.

It's been 2 years since I did my last ramp test. That means two years older. I've watched my hr the last season and I'm pretty sure that my higher than average max hr has decreased just a little with age. It should, I am 2 years closer to being an old guy and old guys hr max don't normally line up with someone's half my age. Of course some power numbers are needed to for those soon to be started intervals. ARGGG not looking forward to those either. My original plan for December 1st was bumped back to an open date. When will I do this? Still open but I'm starting to run out of injury to hide behind. Predictions on power, still won't share that with the world. HR well I think the max may have finally dropped below 200. unless I attempt the liquid input of Red Bull in quantities that most teenagers live on.

Things to do, coffee to drink.

No comments: