Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Back at it

Yep, can't rest on the past. Solstice is done, learn from it and get ready for the next event. I did take it easy today with a hour and a half recovery ride. Off course its 100 degrees out. I actually love the heat. Wait I like all tempatures, I'm the guy still wearing shorts at the freezing mark.

It was a nice high cadence spin over to Georgain Cycle to say thanks again to Dave for his help on the weekend along with swapping bikes. The road bike is getting pimped out with some new carbon and Dave had the TT bike. Had a creak coming out of the drivetrain and tracked it down to the BB. No noise on the return trip. I will say that it is hard to ride sane when I'm on the bike. Drop in the bars and you just want to go and did blast the section of hwy 93 in the high 40's low 50 km and hour range. It's sweet pavement.

Finished out the day with some stretching and then tried out the hot tub. Ya this will be a nice addition in recovery. The low back loved it. It will be tuned down training over the next couple days to let the body fully recover. The extra time is needed to finish unpacking. What a mess.

No comments: