Saturday, June 2, 2007

Me and my big mouth

Alright, I got my couple days of rest after the 8 hour, its back to work. Of course I mentioned to the boys from the club that I wanted to get a couple good climbing days in so that meant I picked the route for the club ride. It was modified a bit bit we are basiclly going to hit every killer climb in the area over 120-130km. This includes the Horseshoe Valley Road climb. Cars have hard times getting up this hill in the winter. Should be fun. I've climbed it many times. UMMMM Ya I like it!!!!

The legs are feeling really good this morning and thanks again to Cindy for another great massage. Hurts like hell at the time but its well worth it in the long run. Dave did some minor changes on the road bike and has it setup for climbing for me. Pulled out the 11-23 rear for a 12-25. Of course he did his magic on the tuning and its smoother than the day it came out of the box. Lets see if the rider is as smooth.

There are 3 sprint points today for club points. One is a hill and I know everyone is going to grab my wheel for it. I've going to try that Armstrong trick today and stay near the back for the first half of the climb and then blow by everyone at the steepest point. 12 points up for grab and I want them all. Its funny how competative this inner club thing is. The prized Stinky Helmet.

Time for breakfast. I'll post the elevation and distances this afternoon. What goes up gets to come back down!!!!!

No comments: