Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Guess what I did?

No Time Trials tonight. It was cold and crazy windy here and I got home early from work so I said screw it and went climbing instead. Awww the perks of the area I live. I did a 25 minute warm up from here to Midland then went to the best route for hill repeats. From fourth street to 8th street there are 7 awesome hills. Shallowest grade is on the first hill which is 10% and they continue to increase to 23%. Pretty sweet I must stay. Except for the hill at 23% I stayed seated for the climbs. Even with a 39 front 25 rear I can only muscle up a hill for so long before being forced to stand.

Total ride time was 1 hour 11 minutes. I felt really good after the ride. Here is the elevation.


Happy with the results, The Time Trials are always fun but the focus is now on the 24 hour tag team. Tomorrow is the weekly series at hardwood hills. Should be fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Matt the Man!

Tobin hear! I just discovered this lovely Blog of yours!

Sounds like you've become a training biking machine! We'll have to test that out some day and you can punish me a bit...maybe....! ;-)
T

Anonymous said...

Oh and no training for me at all this Year, so this was not a challenge to you! :-) Not this Year!