Wednesday, June 20, 2007

deja vu

Well sorta. My buddy Craig is sick. He has been training for Summer Solstice for a few months and woke up sick a couple days ago. I had the same crap happen to me last year for the same race. 4 months of training trashed in a blink of an eye.

How do you stay healthy with this type of training. For myself, its eating healthy. Leave the junk food for after the race. Lots of rest and what helped me last year and I use steady now is Cold FX. This stuff works. I take it daily and then a week before the race I take the boost system. Being all natural you can't overdose on this stuff. Hey even Don Cherry promotes this stuff.

Get healthy Craig

1 comment:

the original big ring said...

I'm using it and the shit ain't work'in. Aaaaaaaa.....I feel like I'm dying! Mentally and physically. What a waste.