Sunday, June 10, 2007

mmmmmm smiling

It was a great mellow day today. I was feeling a bit sore this morning. Both I.T. bands were tight and pulling but I know the cause and know the cure. Loaded up the NRS1 and Molly and headed down to Tom's for a ride. Kept it a bit lighter today and turned it more so into a spin ride. An hour and a half and I was back to the car. On route home called Brent to see if he dragged his butt out of bed yet. I knew he would be hurting a bit from yesterday but a flat spin ride is the best way to recover.

Dropped of the gear switched shoes and pulled out the Alliance A1 to get some seat time on it. Now that i've got it dialed in (I think I do, will see soon). Brent got his new time trial bike last week and with the Muskoka Triathalon next weekend he needed to get some time on it for those minor adjustments. We made a run out to Port Severn and back. No major hills. After yesterday no hill locally seems to major. It was a nice pace in the low 30's which kept the heartrate down to an average of 138.

Total time today was 3.5 hours of awesome play time in the sun. Tomorrow is a rest day whcih means yoga. Curing the I.T. problem, this does it. Why can't the weekend be longer

No comments: