Thursday, September 16, 2010

Treasure Map? Maybe


After the spy vs spy stuff yesterday I attempted my own little secret agent type stuff and stole a copy of this map. Actually I know the race organizer and he sent me the info to get out in the public while the Mountainview website is being changed. So that's the map of the 90 km race. Learn it, Live it, Love it. I know most of the area on here pretty well, it's going to hurt and it's going to be fun.

There is more info here. This race happens to be on Thanksgiving weekend. It also happens to be early in the weekend which means you can hammer the race then proceed to eat more than what you should at Thanksgiving dinner. MMMM 3rd plate of food now needed.

Looking forward to this, almost as much as I'm looking forward to the 8 hour. Hoping for good weather for the people pedalling to the north this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its not going through the copeland? weak sauce