Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Next week and next year.

With all the time in the world to do anything and everything non cycling yesterday what do I find myself doing. Yep, spent some quality time in a bike shop. A visit to Bike Stop had me spinning my head around like a kid during Christmas as I stared at the 2011 bikes and attempt to figure out what I will be riding next season. That said, I tentatively had 2 Giant Anthem's x1 and a Blue XC Carbon for sale. All are medium. Send me an email if you are interested. Make you good deal!!!!

With a semi off season started I've been looking at what to do with my time including holidays starting next week. It's funny how when your life is focused around being activate it's hard to plan things with out it. My original plan of a few days in the middle of Killarney with my canoe has gone out the window. It would be very difficult for Molly to deal with a portage at this time. Plus if I happen to come across some wild animal which always pray on the weak and injured both Molly and I are pretty much screwed. Currently a road trip is possibly in the works. Of course this is all weather dependant.

There will be a bike ridden tonight, injury or no injury I won't be able to miss the potential life ending feat that the Shake'N"Bake twins are attempting. No they will not be trying to jump over 12 burning school buses but it's at that level.

No comments: