Wednesday, December 2, 2009

into the dark both mind and physically

Another ride in the dark. Unlike some of my friends who had nice photos to show you where they were and what it looks like I can pretty much describe it. Turned left on that road, it was dark, turned right on the next road it was dark also. That's about it for an hour and a half.

My ride yesterday was more to clear my mind than for fitness. Things have been a little stressful the last few days at work. Some interesting things happened and are now dealt with. Things that needed to be dealt with but are very mentally exhausting. I have one more of them left today and then it's hopefully back to smooth for a year. There always seems to be an ebon flow of good smooth times and then the odd problem. I guess it's that time.

Not to sound all down here are a couple new places for you to visit. Sam is just a strung out kid who rides fast. Erick for those in the Canadian scene is one of the big threats in 24 hour racing. Nice guy at that.

Time for work.

No comments: