Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Because I wished it.

Yep, because I wanted it to stay nice out. I'm currently looking out at about 2 inches of snow. It's not going to stay but it was a reminder of what it will look like in the very near future. I'm not sure what will even stay for this evening. Could I do the first ride in the snow? Could I be stuck on the trainer? I don't think trails are even an option. Living in the snow belt region and also in an area where we have our share of rednecks I'm still listening carefully to hear the first snowmobile go riping up the road.

The last few days have been good though in the prep for the inevitable. I got a few rides in that will keep me smiling even if I am stuck on the vomit machine. Most of the outside house stuff that needed to be done have been dealt with. My snow blower is being a little stubborn but it's at least in the shop where it's dry and warmish.

Last major project is to set up the trainer in it's permanent winter location. If I do it and put the road bike on it everything will melt. Movie collection is huge for the winter which hopefully will make the time go by smoother. Still sticking to my guns about riding outside as much as possible.

No control of it might as well get ready for it. I will say, it does look really pretty out there.

No comments: